How to fix Avast UI failed to load
In this age of the internet, there are a lot of things that we do online. Things are being done in an online fashion now. This change in our lifestyle has forced us to use the internet at almost every step in our life. This increased use of the internet has given birth to several threats. So, people choose an anti-virus software to cope with this situation. Avast is one of the best anti-virus software available in the market. But a lot of users are facing some issues with the Avast. Most of them are getting a message Avast UI failed to load on their screen.
This is a very common error that a lot of users are facing. Opening any of the online forums like Reddit, you will find that a large number of people are seeking an answer to this question. In this blog, we will talk about how you can solve this issue and what does it mean when you are getting an Avast UI failed to load message on the screen. You can’t solve a problem when you are not entirely aware of the issue. Trying any ready-made solution doesn’t work all the time. Let us get to the point and know about what does it mean when you are getting this message.
What does it mean?
When you get the message that Avast UI failed to load on the screen, it means that the Avast anti-virus was not able to start completely. Due to some issue with your OS or even because of your avast anti-virus software, Avast doesn’t start. And as a result of which you get a message.
What are the causes behind this error?
There may be several problems that may cause this problem. In this section of the blog, we will mention some of the most probable causes of this problem. You may face this issue if the Avast was not installed properly on your PC. This is the reason behind the issue in most cases but it doesn’t mean there may not be some other problem. Now take a look at the solutions to this issue.
Solutions to Avast UI failed to load issue:
Make sure that you are using the latest version of Avast on your PC:
If you are using an outdated version of Avast on your PC, you may face this issue. There have been a lot of cases when users have solved this issue by updating their Avast anti-virus to the latest version available. You can also do the same if you want to solve this issue. We have mentioned this fix in the first place because it is the easiest one to try. Here are some instructions to follow for this purpose:
- If you have added Avast in your taskbar, right-clicking on the Avast icon will open a detailed context menu on the screen.
- In that list of options if the Update option is present, then you are using an outdated version of Avast on your PC. Clicking on the update option will initiate the process of downloading and installing the latest version of avast on your PC.
This is the most effective method that you should try because when you are facing the avast UI failed to load issue, you can’t open avast on your PC.
Your PC should have the latest version of OS installed on it:
You may also face problems while opening the avast on your PC if your Windows is not up to date. The latest version of any software may face some difficulties if the Windows is not up to date. Update your Windows to the latest version available by following the instructions mentioned below:
- Click on the Start symbol from the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Just above the power symbol, you will find a gear-like icon. Click on it and you will open Settings on your PC.
- Look for the option Update & Security when you have opened Windows Settings.
- Now, click on the Windows update option from the left panel. If you see an update button in the right portion of the screen then, your windows need an update. Click on the update button and your PC will start downloading the update.
After you have installed the update successfully, launch the Avast anti-virus software on your PC and see if you are still getting the avast UI failed to load message.
Enable Remote Desktop feature on your PC:
There are a lot of users who have faced this issue because the Remote Desktop feature was disabled on their PC. If you are not sure whether you have enabled this feature on PC or not, you should follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open Settings on your PC. (follow the steps mentioned above)
- From a list of settings options, click on System.
- Now, click on the option named Remote Desktop.
- With the help of the slider button, enable this feature on your PC.
We have mentioned several solutions to fix your Avast UI failed to load problem. If you are facing the same issue again, you need some expert help. Another easy step that you can try is switching to another anti-virus software as there are many.